My career history has involved working in in-house roles for a global charity, a social media brand, a mobile app, a utilities company, federal and state politicians, and digital agencies.
I entered the exciting world of freelancing in early 2022 to feed my passion for writing and challenge myself in a new and exciting way.
My professional qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Arts (International Relations) | University of Queensland | 2011-2015
- Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations) | University of Queensland | 2011-2015
- Master of Business Administration | University of the Sunshine Coast | 2020-2021
- I recently moved to Burleigh, on the Gold Coast. I'm absolutely loving the "fast-paced but coastal" lifestyle, even though the Sunny Coast will always be home 🤍
- I'm a dedicated dog mum to Nala, my three year old yellow Labrador. She LOVES that I now work from home and is at my feet 24/7.
- I'm an early rising, black coffee drinking, adventure craving, thrill seeker who is always up for trying something new. (So if you're an avid hiker or a hobby scuba diver, let me know when we connect - we'll chat for hours!)
- I love writing, even when I'm not working. You can check out my personal Medium account here.